Friday, September 24, 2010

School Time

Many of you know that I have not finished my college education. When Kevin had the "talk" with my dad before we got engaged, one thing my dad told Kevin was that he wanted me to someday finish my education. So, today I had a thought, and those who know me really well know that "thoughts" are dangerous for me. So one thought led to another and another, then to a REALLY long phone call with BYU-I. During this very long phone call I found out I only have 3-4 more general classes to get my associates. I know this is no bachelors, but it is a step in the right direction. Now would be a great time to go back to school since Abbey is at school all day, Mariah has 1/2 day school 4days a week (which happens to be in the afternoon while Cali is napping) So, that should be a good 3 hours I can work on school. Again those that know me well, once I get an idea, I move full speed ahead. If I want to start in January, the application deadline is next week on Oct. 1st. So, I guess I better get busy! Wish me Luck!!!!........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!!! You can totally do it. :)

Amanda Hutchings said...

I sure hope so! Thanks

Aims said...

Girl...you crack me up!!! If anyone can do it (& mow the lawn & cann apricots, & put General Conference packets together for her calling in the Primary presidency & organize a family reunion during the holidays, & feed a husband and 3 girls every waking moment, and keeping the house perfectly in order, and making pretty hair clips on the side) it's YOU!!!! I'm never making fun, only admiring you and hoping some of your energy can rub off on me, even if we are over 700 miles apart. Love you to the moon Sis!