Me-good, starting school next Monday!!!! AHHHHH!!! I sure hope I can do this. I will be busy this next week with school, Abbeys Halloween party, and our Primary program practice. I am LOVING the changing of the leaves and the cooler weather. I can't wait to take new family pictures in a couple of weeks and I especially can't wait for the upcoming holidays. This is my FAVORITE time of year. Can I just say I am ECSTATIC to have family coming for Thanksgiving this year!!!!
Abbey-loves school, her teacher, friends, friends, friends, clothes, etc. She is doing so well in school and we are so proud of her. She is involved in her schools' choir and is really enjoying it. She looks forward to their performance at Christmas time.
Mariah- she is a hoot! She has a joy for life and is generally pretty easy going & happy. She LOVES her pre-school that she attends 4 days a week. (so does mommy! ;) She is not involved in any extracurricular activities at this time, but enjoys the friday play group mommy plans for her day off school.
Cali- my dear sweet Cali. Obviously I love all my girls, but Cali is just at this stage where I can't get enough of her and she just warms my heart. Even though my pregnancy with her was HORRIBLE and she came at quite a tough time with Kev in school etc. I can't imagine my life without her. She makes me smile and laugh all day long. She is constantly giving me hugs and kisses, climbing, singing, and her vocabulary has just taken off. She speaks sooo well now and loves that we understand her. She too is a crack up and has quite the sense of humor.
Well, now that I have written a book I just needed to record for my own history that though I have days that my kids drive me crazy, I LOVE them sooo much and am proud to be their mom. I am also soooo grateful to my Father in Heaven for listening to and answering prayers. I appreciate and love our family that has kept us in their prayers also. Though things are still VERY tight, we are PBH, Poor But Happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment