Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, as you can see, the video did not upload, but I will try again.  I was so frustrated.  I did however post the video on my facebook page, so feel free to check it out there.  I will go ahead and say, we are expecting another GIRL on May 1st!  We are all very happy.  I must say we were a little shocked, but this will be awesome.  Abbey said, "Mom, I would have been a little happy if it was a boy, but I am REALLY happy it's a girl!"  Too cute.  She is coming up to my tummy all the time now and patting my belly saying hi little sister.  It can't get better than that!  Thank you all for your support and sharing the excitement of this day with us.  Ta Ta for now!

1 comment:

sheena said...

amanda!!! so excited you've entered the blogging world!!! and so happy for you and all your girls!!!