Today I am writing a quick note of Love to the Hess Family. I had a wonderful roommate in college named Margie. She got married about 6 months before I did. She married a wonderful guy named Ryan Hess. He was a great guy who treated her with the utmost respect and I remember going on some really fun double dates with the two of them. They also have two beautiful children now. Last year Ryan had finally completed school and was working in a hospital when they found out Ryan had cancer. After a very long battle, Ryan passed away this morning. Margie and Ryan have been such wonderful examples throughout this trying process. They never forgot the Lord's plan and stayed faithful throughout this trying time. They were blessed to have 3 wonderful weeks together and now, Ryan has returned home to his Father in Heaven. Please keep the Hess family in your thoughts and prayers so they may have the peace and comfort they need at this time.
Thanks you

1 comment:
Hey you! I can't believe its been almost 9 years since we were roommies. I am so grateful that I was able to get to know Ryan and Margie during that time.
Your family is beautiful, I can't believe you have 3 girls! They must keep you busy for sure!
Post a Comment