Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July 2010!










Happy 4th everybody. We are so grateful to live in this wonderful country and to have the freedoms we have. Thank you to all of those men and women that have and are currently serving our country. Here are a few family pics from this afternoon and I'm sure I will have more to post later from our bbq with family and fireworks!


6 comments:

Chelsie said...

You are so amazing girl!

Aimee Oliver said...

OOOH, girl! You look so cute in the red dress!!!! I Had so much fun with you! Thanks for taking such good care of me !

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Good thing I check facebook sometimes...

Your family pictures are adorable. It makes us miss you guys. Do I see a play date in the near future?

Chelle said...

Dang, what a cute family! Amanda, you are one Hot Momma!!! Kevo, you got some cute girls there. You are gonna be in trouble in about 10 years when dating time comes around! We miss you guys & can't wait to see you soon!!!

Brynn said...

you are all just TOO adorable! and amanda, you are definitely right, it has been MUCH too long. let's work out soon and catch up!!!

Happy Harrison said...

what a cute family! I love the festive outfits.