Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sister Time, July 2010



My sister Aimee came to town with her husband on business this past week. I was lucky enough to steal her for a few days. We even had a fun sisters weekend just the two of us. Kev was such a sweetheart and stayed home on Friday so we could get away. First, we went and did some serious shopping, then to Kneaders for a fantastic sandwich. We then headed to SLC to our hotel. (Thanks Aimee and Spencer) Such a nice hotel. We then went and saw Eclipse which was awesome and had some dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. After dinner we walked around Gateway and looked in shops and ended with a stop at Ben & Jerrys! I crashed that night and slept til 10 AM. WOW I don't remember the last time I did that. It was amazing. The next take we went and toured the Church history Museum and went to Deseret Book. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and then I took my sis to the airport. What a fun weekend we had together. Here are a few pics.

Saturday riding the tram system thingy.

Eagerly awaiting to see Eclipse.

Our hotel bedroom & bathroom.




1 comment:

Chelsie said...

SwAnKy!!!! I'm glad you had so much fun! Kneaders.... Ahhhh... Such good times!