Well, the day has finally come and passed. Kevin's dad Byron rode the train all the way from Sacramento to join us in our travels to Idaho to attend Kevins' graduation Friday, July 23. Kevin and I have not been to Idaho for over 7 years. Boy how time flies and how things change. We enjoyed seeing the campus, the new buildings, the beautiful Rexburg Temple (which I unfortunately didn't get a picture of) and reminiscing of old times. The girls did not disappoint, their lovely behavior remained so during the commencement etc. :) :) If you know me, you know what that really means! I did get to see Kevin walk though, and almost shed a few tears with relief and gratitude in knowing that we survived, we made it, we worked as a team these past 2 1/2 years, and though it was difficult, we still love each other, even more so as a matter of fact and look forward to a bright future for our family. Thank you all for your love and support during this time. We also want to send a shout out to our new beautiful niece Rylee Lorelle who was born the same day, July 23 just a couple hours before Kevin graduated. We can't wait to see her later this week! Congrats St. Pierre Family, we love you!!!!!
Kevins studdly man look!
Yea!!!! I did it!!!
Kevin with his dad Byron.

3 comments:
Hooray!!! This post gives me hope for the day we'll be taking those kind of pictures. Someday...hopefully sooner than later. Congrats to both of you!
Congrats Kevin! Cute pics :)
YEA! Congrats! Seeing the picture of #6 brought back memories for Tyler and I. We miss you guys. Someday soon we'll have to get our girls together. They would have a blast!
Post a Comment